[Rushtalk] WARNING: TEAR OFF THOSE OBAMA(that marxist occupying the white house) STICKERS NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

JD northgate76 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 16:34:48 MST 2013

I don't get this post because it was made AFTER the formerly-G OP had done
just that: run some "less liberal"  (his name escapes me at the
moment...something to do with gloves, I think) and forfeited the election
as a result.  While this attitude was merely misguided before the November
landslide, it was at the time of this post, and continues to be,
pathologically delusional.

JD