[Rushtalk] "Tanks" For The Memories.........

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 4 22:06:30 MST 2013

DHS to Purchase Almost 3,000 Tanks for Use in America

This is getting a little creepy.

According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland
Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40
caliber and 9mm.

DHS also purchased 2,717 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP).

Modern Survival Blog reported:

The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces
Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these 'Mine Resistant
Protected' vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.

Although I've seen and read several online blurbs about this vehicle
of late, I decided to dig slightly deeper and discover more about the
vehicle itself.

The new DHS sanctioned 'Street Sweeper' (my own slang due to the gun
ports) is built by Navistar Defense (NavistarDefense.com), a division
within the Navistar organization. Under the Navistar umbrella are
several other companies including International Trucks, IC Bus (they
make school buses), Monaco RV (recreational vehicles), WorkHorse
(they make chassis), MaxxForce (diesel engines), and Navistar
Financial (the money arm of the company).

<http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/03/obama-dhs-purchases-2700-light-armored-tanks-to-go-with-their-1-6-billion-bullet-stockpile/>Post
Continues on www.thegatewaypundit.com