[Rushtalk] Well, It's About *TIME*!

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 6 10:01:14 MST 2013

This was on KSEV radio this morning.  I'd rather that we could cancel all the golf outings PERIOD.

Frankly, the POTUS should be limited to vacations at Camp David and nowhere else.  Same for the family.
There is no reason why we should spend millions for someone to go skiing in Aspen just because they
are elected to office.

SDL