[Rushtalk] Jimmy Carter and other liberals mourn death of communist dictator

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 6 13:46:38 MST 2013

Having trouble viewing this email? See the online version
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=318&F=H>here.
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=318&F=H>
[]

<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=945&F=H>Jimmy
Carter and other liberals mourn death of communist dictator
Instant Analysis
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=969&F=H>Curing
the GOP's tonsillitis
If the GOP abandons its commitment to traditional values in pursuit
of the ever-transient "youth vote," it will become the equivalent of
infected tonsils. The party will cease to be an effective voice
against moral and fiscal collapse, and will help facilitate America's demise.
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=365&F=H>
[]

[]

Some links are third party links. We don't control advertising on
third party links, so please use caution.
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=943&F=H>Jimmy
Carter wants Hugo Chavez remembered for 'gains made for the poor and
vulnerable'
    * Twitchy
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=957&F=H>New
Transgender Student Guidelines Raise Questions At Mass. Schools
    * CBS Boston
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=949&F=H>Stocks
at all time high
    * CNBC
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=963&F=H>Bill
Gates: Nations grow rich if they embrace capitalism
    * Twitchy
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=960&F=H>Conservative
Canadian a Top Contender to be Pope
    * AP
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=964&F=H>Study:
Almost 1 in 10 Yale students admit to being paid for sex
    * The College Fix
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=961&F=H>Boy, 7,
suspended for shaping pastry into gun, dad says
    * Fox News
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=959&F=H>Court
stuns educators with approval of vouchers
    * WorldNetDaily
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=953&F=H>Obama
'hates' Netanyahu
    * WorldNetDaily
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=951&F=H>Thomas
Sowell: Obama likes to maximize public alarm
    * Instant Analysis
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=955&F=H>Tim's
Pick - Obama Admin Wants to Deport Christian Home School Family
    * Fox News
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=947&F=H>Venezuela's
likely election candidates after Chavez's death
    * Reuters
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=962&F=H>Billionaires
Dumping Stocks, Economist Knows Why
    * Newsmax

[]

[]

[]

    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=966&F=H>Earlier
research reinforced: Homosexuality is unhealthy lifestyle
    * A new study comparing same-sex couples to married heterosexuals
shows that the former are less healthy than the latter.
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=965&F=H>Rosenberg:
'Current reality' presents a struggle for Netanyahu
    * Bestselling author and end-times scholar Joel Rosenberg is
troubled by the ongoing struggle by Israeli politicians to form a new
government.
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=968&F=H>Tempered
celebration: Abortionist closes down, Planned Parenthood moves in
    * Despite getting rid of Oregon's last late-term abortionist,
pro-lifers there say there is negative news: Planned Parenthood has
just opened a new mega-clinic in Eugene.
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=967&F=H>Birth
control, abortion, breast cancer all connected?
    * While a new study finds a nearly 90-percent increase in
advanced breast cancers over a 33-year period, scientists are
ignoring two important links to the disease: the use of contraceptive
steroids (birth-control pill), and abortions.
- See more at:
http://instantanalysis.net/latest-headlines-from-american-family-news#sthash.wOIADZyH.dpuf

[]

[]

    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=973&F=H>Could
Obama Finally Have Overplayed His Hand?
    * Is it possible that Obama's arrogance, personal pettiness,
sanctimoniousness and egotism (for starters) could finally be his unraveling?
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=974&F=H>Another
Way to Deny Health Coverage
    * Most people who have to take any prescription medication, or
need certain imaging tests, that is covered through health insurance
are familiar with the procedure of having to get prior authorization
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=970&F=H>Bryan
Fischer: "The Bible": If you didn't know the sin of Sodom, you still don't
    * The long-awaited and much promoted series "The Bible" premiered
on the History Channel on Sunday, and achieved record ratings. Just
over 13 million people tuned in, making it the No. 1 cable
entertainment telecast of 2013 to date.
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=971&F=H>Social
Media Quote of the Day
    * Social Media Quote of the Day
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=972&F=H>Obama
administration buying up all ammo to keep it from citizens?
    * Gun control has been a hot topic and Barack Obama's primary
legislative goal in his second term. We have celebrities making PSA
announcements to make guns illegal. the mainstream media continues to
hammer away at gun advocates.
    * <http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=975&F=H>Is
America dying? And if it is, so what?
    * Of course, the first question could be answered according to
your worldview.
    *
<http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=976&F=H>Chuck
Norris: 10 reasons I wish George Washington were still alive
    * In my previous two columns, I began to highlight my Top 10
reasons why I wish George Washington were still alive.

[]

    *

    <http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=936&F=H>Dr.
John McTernan Talks About His Ministry Defend and Proclaim the Faith

    <http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=937&F=H>
    []

    *

    <http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=938&F=H>Virginia
Imam Sheikh Shaker, ARMS for Jihad

    <http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=939&F=H>
    []

    *

    <http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=940&F=H>Latest
Edition of Muslim Terrorist Publication Inspire Contains Article on
How to Torch Parked Cars and Cause Traffic Accidents; Also Includes a
Wanted Dead or Alive List

    <http://outbound2.afa.net/link.php?M=3539867&N=419&L=941&F=H>
    []

- See more at: http://instantanalysis.net/in-depth#sthash.JNYumKbK.dpuf