[Rushtalk] Well, Would Ya Look At This!

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 10 09:42:11 MDT 2013

All he really proved is that the NICS is working very efficiently since
it only took minutes to determine he was an eligible purchaser. What I
don't understand is why he wants to donate it to the Tuscon PD. They
won't use it, as it is not a very effective or practical weapon outside
of target shooting and maybe collecting. I suppose they can sell it and
use the proceeds for law enforcement but then he could have much more
easily wrote them a check instead.