[Rushtalk] It's Just *NOT* There!

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Sat Mar 16 16:02:59 MDT 2013

And there is no sworn affidavit that it doesn't exist;  there's a sworn
affidavit that someone is claiming that someone else told him ..

Let's see.. in legal parlance, isn't that hearsay?

And who's to say that this elections supervisor has the slightest clue what
exists and what doesn't?

Oh well, it's as good any other evidence.