[Rushtalk] PAUL RYAN'S PROPOSED BUDGET CUTS

Tom Matiska tom.matiska at att.net
Sun Mar 17 11:09:18 MDT 2013

In effect binding the next Congress(with debt) is exactly what we have been doing.   Whether  we bind them with more or less debt/spending/taxes/ etc... is just a matter of perspective.... but spend now- pay later seems to be the binding of choice.

You may be right about needing to change the Constitution.   Until we turn the 26th upside down and establish a maximum voting age,  future taxpayers who are not yet old enough to vote don't stand a chance.

Tom