[Rushtalk] It's Just *NOT* There!

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Mon Mar 18 09:26:14 MDT 2013

At 05:50 AM 3/18/2013 -0400, John A. Quayle wrote:
>At 12:33 AM 3/18/2013, you wrote:

>>>         I can't/won't & Don't!
>>
>>So wait, I *know* yer not gonna ever vote fer a Demmie. And if ANY
>>presently "serving" Republican runs for office, or any Republican
>>who is doing NOTHING about Obobo now runs, are you telling me yer
>>gonna stay home and not vote in 2016??
>
>         I'm seriously contemplating changing my registration to
> Libertarian............

I've got news for you. There is not a single Libertarian politician
trying to do anything against Obama in this regard either!

The LP is equally as guilty as the GOP and the Democrat Party in
this. And for the same reasons: They don't give a damn about the
American people!
They only want one thing: To be elected (or appointed) so they can
dip their hands into the honey pot and RULE us.

Does nobody care that Congressmen create bureaucracies that make law??
Legislators are supposed to make laws, not Congress created bureaucrats!
It wouldn't matter is we had a legal President because even the
legals ones ignore this fact.
And this is what is killing America, not the Kenyan.

<http://thatswaytoomuch.info/>notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info