[Rushtalk] ThugFather

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 18 22:55:54 MDT 2013

What Goes Around Comes Around For Barack Obama And His Thugs

17 March 2013 /
<http://minutemennews.com/2013/03/what-goes-around-comes-around-for-barack-obama-and-his-thugs/#disqus_thread>45
Comments

images-8

Do you believe in Karma? Well I do. I just don’t
really call it Karma. I think there is a
Universal Rule that I call
 what comes around,
goes around. I don’t get too deep into these
thoughts. It could be the hand of The Almighty.
It could be that there really is something called
Karma. I don’t have to understand it. I just know it’s there.

A couple of days ago, yet another story in the
assault of never-ending privacy violations
surfaced. The Obama administration has decided
that it will let government approved “spies” look
at our financial records without due process.
This news is a couple of days old already, so let
me just give you a quick refresher.

“A new proposal from the Obama administration
would allow U.S. intelligence agencies including
the CIA to gain access to Americans’ financial data, according to a new report.

The plan is setting off criticism, with Texas
Attorney General Greg Abbott, a Republican,
calling it an ‘erosion of constitutional protections.’

Under the plan, U.S. intelligence agencies could
tap into a massive database that contains
financial information on U.S. citizens, with the
goal of tracking down terrorist networks and crime syndicates, Reuters reports.

The database, called the Financial Crimes
Enforcement Network
(<http://minutemennews.com/2013/03/what-goes-around-comes-around-for-barack-obama-and-his-thugs/#>FinCEN),
is already accessible to the FBI, although the
CIA and the National Security Agency are required
to make requests to view information on a
case-by-case basis, according to the report.

While the plan is still in the early stages, the
sharing of data is legal and was made permissible
by a combination of the Bank Secrecy Act and the
USA Patriot Act, which was signed into law by
President George W. Bush more than a decade ago, Reuters notes.”

I think most of you have probably heard the story
by now. Let’s not dwell on it because it will
just make us angry, all over again, and I have
news that may cheer you up. I am smiling so big
tonight that I will probably be moved a few
notches up the “terrorist” list by a government
who already questions my intentions. I don’t care
because this is just too good not to share. I
don’t mean to take joy in other people’s misery
but in some cases I think it is warranted. In
some cases I think that “Karma,” however you
choose to explain or define it, must be trying to set things right.
Read more:
<http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/03/what-goes-around-comes-around-for-barack-obama-and-his-thugs/#ixzz2NkQEIe8D>http://freedomoutpost.com/

Read more:
<http://MinuteMenNews.com/2013/03/what-goes-around-comes-around-for-barack-obama-and-his-thugs/#ixzz2NxUEoT4R>http://MinuteMenNews.com/2013/03/what-goes-around-comes-around-for-barack-obama-and-his-thugs/#ixzz2NxUEoT4R