[Rushtalk] Is your 401K about to be nationalized?

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Wed Mar 20 15:33:12 MDT 2013

WASHINGTON, February 3, 2013 The $19.4 trillion sitting in personal
retirement accounts like the 401K may be too tempting an apple for a
government that is quite broke, both monetarily and morally. The U.S.
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau director Richard Cordray
recently mentioned these accounts in a recent interview, stating
"That's one of the things we've been exploring and are interested in,
in terms of whether and what authority we have."

Read more:
<http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/politics-blue-collar/2013/feb/3/your-401k-about-be-nationalized/#ixzz2O7NYaXTO>http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/politics-blue-collar/2013/feb/3/your-401k-about-be-nationalized/#ixzz2O7NYaXTO

Paf Dvorak

<http://thatswaytoomuch.info/>notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info