[Rushtalk] Iraq humor

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Wed Mar 20 15:23:33 MDT 2013

By Unknown

A Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an
Iraqi terrorist who was badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite
side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious
.. state. The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was
given to both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had
happened.

The Marine reported, I was heavily armed and moving north along the
highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw
each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled
to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got
what he deserved. and he yelled back that Barack Obama is a lying,
good-for-nothing, left wing Commie who isn't even an American. So I
said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited
lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, Oh yeah? Well, so does Nancy
Pelosi!.
And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a
truck hit us.