[Rushtalk] Just My Two Cents...On Kenyan Care

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Wed Mar 20 15:45:58 MDT 2013

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Errol Phillips <ep at pinehurst2.com>

Seems to me that ObamaTaxCare was in fact unconstitutional as originally
        passed by Congress as so stated in the Majority Opinion.

However, John Roberts created Constitutionality on his own by making the
  Mandate a "Tax" when that was not the Legislative intent of the Bill
   voted on and  passed by Congress. Talk about Judicial Activism and
                               Arrogance.

Also seems to me that the proper decision ought to have been to send the
 Case back for a re-work of terminology and then see if the Bill would
               pass or fail having the Mandate as a Tax.

                             Errol Phillips
                            A Legal Citizen