[Rushtalk] I'll make it easy for you ....Americas Future

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Wed Mar 20 15:51:10 MDT 2013

>From Errol Phillips

We have two roads that are converging into a possible lethal collision:
  One Road is taken by the Robber Baron's of the Neo-Communists in the
Democratic Party along with their Useful Idiots and other Road is taken
   by Patriots of all persuasions stocking up on guns and ammunition.

 Seems that road is more probable to crystallize prior to when the rise
      of the oceans begins to slow and our planet begins to heal.

                             Errol Phillips