[Rushtalk] I Just Wish She'd Go Away!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 20 21:23:13 MDT 2013

Feinstein: 'I'm Not Going to Lay Down and Play Dead'

Posted on
<http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/feinstein-im-not-going-to-lay-down-and-play-dead/>March
20, 2013

<http://conservativebyte.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/DiFiAssaultWeapon.jpg>
DiFiAssaultWeapon

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) boasted Tuesday that despite the
<http://conservativebyte.com/2013/03/feinstein-im-not-going-to-lay-down-and-play-dead/#>shelving
of her federal assault weapons ban bill by Senate majority leader
Harry Reid (D-Nev.), she will not go quietly into the night.
Feinstein said, "This is very important to me and I'm not going to
lay (sic) down and play dead. I think the American people have said
in every single public poll that they support this kind of legislation."

Apparently Feinstein, who chastised Senator Ted Cruz recently that
she was not a sixth grader, never assimilated certain required goals
for 6th graders in California, such as getting her facts straight, or
the proper usage of "lie" and "lay." Contrary to Feinstein's
statement, every single public poll has not supported banning assault
weapons. After the Sandy Hook massacre in December, a USA
Today/Gallup poll showed 52 percent of those polled were against a
ban, while only 44 percent supported it. At the end of January 2013,
a Reason-Rupe poll showed the exact same results. And the Reason-Rupe
poll also showed that the youth vote was against an assault-weapons
ban; 70 percent of 18-24 year-olds and 58 percent of 25-34 year-olds
said "assault weapons should be allowed."

<http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/19/Feinstein-I-m-Not-Going-To-Lay-Down-And-Play-Dead>Continue
Reading on www.breitbart.com ...