[Rushtalk] I Just Wish She'd Go Away!

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 21 08:35:47 MDT 2013

Does that mean she may plan on doing it for real rather than play or is
this a threat? I'd say in this day and age, she should be committed
immediately as a potential danger to herself and others. We know she has
a firearm so that needs to be taken away as well and she should be
entered in the NICS database.