[Rushtalk] Liberal Insanity

JD northgate76 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 02:48:21 MDT 2013

I think they should change the name to reflect some unique feature of the
city, like the Steelers or 49ers.  How about the Foreskins?  The Washington
Weasels? The RatBastards? The Turdburglers? The Lobbyists? Or maybe a
singular, generic noun like the Crimson Tide.  Those are pretty cool.  The
Washington Graft. The Washington Corruption.