[Rushtalk] Obama's outrageous food-stamp secret

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Thu Mar 21 21:33:31 MDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-02-26 at 22:51 -0500, Frosty wrote:
> At 07:03 PM 2/26/2013 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
>

> Sweat not.
> This will do to Mexicans what aid has done to Haitians.
>

> It's just a plain fact of life (evolution) that if a populous has
> abundant food given to them, that is, that they didn't work for/earn
> and that their country can't produce, they'll have more babies than
> their wealth can sustain.
> In just a few years, poverty will be far worse in Mexico and the
> infant mortality rate will skyrocket.
>
> Liberalism once again doing it's damnedest to destroy civilization,
> prosperity and happiness.

Perhaps we should have ended this food program back in the 70's thus to
reduce the bacteria like reproduction of Hispanic Catholics.
If we end it now there will be a run of starving illegals to the border
unless we close it then the problem will solve itself and make room for
millions of illegals and their anchor babies to return to Mexico.

CWSIV