[Rushtalk] Dem Party official makes students 'stomp on Jesus'

JD northgate76 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 01:56:17 MDT 2013

While this is a good "two-minute hate" story about another mouth-frothing
PC college professor, there is no connection established between this
exercise and his "prominent political position" with the local Demster
Party, which undoubtledy includes a number of practising Christians.  As
Sgt. Friday says, "Just the facts, M'am."

JD