[Rushtalk] Our enemies the GOP leadership which rejected ron Paul and conservatism

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Thu Mar 28 10:36:27 MDT 2013

The snowstorm that killed America and the Conservative movement

      * Posted by Judson Phillips on March 6, 2013 at 7:07am in Tea
        Party Nation Forum
      *

Washington DC is being hit by a late winter snowstorm today.
Predictions are for up to a foot of snow.   The House Republican
leadership is using this snowstorm to do something that will kill
America and will destroy the conservative movement.

What is it?

Today, House Speaker John Boehner and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor
are pushing what in the House is known as a Rule Vote.  They are rushing
this vote through, because opposition to the Rule Vote is building from
conservatives in the House.   Boehner and Cantor are using the excuse of
the snowstorm to move the vote up, to the most intense part of the
snowstorm.

In the House, before a bill can be considered, the Rules for considering
the bill must be voted on.  The bill is the continuing resolution that
will fund the federal government for the rest of the year.

Included in this bill is funding for Obamacare.

If the Rule is passed today, then a vote on the actual continuing
resolution will be scheduled.  The Rule, if passed today, will not allow
for amendments, including an amendment to defund Obamacare.

In short, the House Republicans are selling us out again.

They will vote for this bill that controls the rules.  This is the vote
that will actually decide whether or not Obamacare is defunded.  At some
later point, there will be a vote on the actual Continuing Resolution.
At this second vote, those conservatives who need political cover can
vote no and then go home to their districts and tell the voters they
voted against funding Obamacare, even though they really voted to make
it happen.

The question real Conservatives have to answer is how much longer are we
going to tolerate this?

If it were not for the Tea Party movement, John Boehner at best would be
minority leader.  He could sit in his office, smoke his cigarettes, sip
his whisky and have nothing to do because Nancy Pelosi would be cutting
the GOP out of everything.

How has John Boehner and the House leadership repaid us?

They have sold us out every time.

They have sold us out on the budget.  They have sold us out on the debt
ceiling.  They have sold us out on defunding Obamacare.

It is time for a conservative insurrection in the Republican Party.

Every conservative should look and see how their Representative votes
TODAY and if they vote for this rule (which will in effect prevent
defunding Obamacare) then that Representative must be primaried in 2014.

 We need a revolt in the local GOP organizations.  If your
Representative votes for this Rule today then ask your local Republican
organization to repudiate that Representative.

We are now past the point where we can play nice with the GOP.  In the
immortal words of Darth Vader, “You have failed me for the last time.”

Let’s go out, take over the local Republican Party groups and start
cutting these RINOs off from the grassroots on up.

--
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh