[Rushtalk] How Deer Think

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Fri Mar 29 10:57:17 MDT 2013

Ted Nugent

How Deer Think

Great Quote!
Deer Hunting Story...even if you don't care about hunting...Gotta Love
Ted!

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being
interviewed by a liberal journalist, an animal rights activist. The
discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, 'What do
you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot
him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my
brother?

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they
care about is, what am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw
next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the
Democrats in Congress.'

The interview ended.

--
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh