[Rushtalk] Sign at a Gun Show

Carl Spitzer Winblows at lavabit.com
Fri Mar 29 11:49:27 MDT 2013

                              From:
Jack O'Lexey <jolexey1 at san.rr.com>
"My brother and I went to the Gun Show at Reliant Center Saturday
Jan.19. 2013. It was an all day big show and lots of guns.  It looked
like people were buying mostly hand guns and a lot of people were just
looking, as we were.Thousands of people hundreds signing up and joining
the NRA - wow!  The best sign I saw there was at a booth that read :
"IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA, WE DO NOT WANT YOUR BUSINESS. YOU'RE TOO STUPID
TO HAVE A FIREARM!"
--
ObombA did not win erection, Trotskite RINO Mitt Romney threw the
election.  -- Rush Limbaugh