[Rushtalk] Right Down Your (Our) Throat(s)

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 29 19:06:01 MDT 2013

ObamaCare

March 27, 2013
<http://www.teaparty.org/obama-to-use-armed-federal-agents-to-impose-obamacare-on-states-22143/#comments>195
comments »

Obama To Use Armed Federal Agents To Impose ObamaCare on States

<http://d1azwpohrkzndx.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/ObamaSwat450x285.gif?03299f>
ObamaSwat450x285

(Bob Russell/TeaParty.org) – Barack Obama has
declared that the federal government will send
federal agents into states to take over their
insurance industry if they don’t surrender to
ObamaCare and set up the exchanges demanded by the regime.

ObamaCare was passed in 2009 using bribery and
arm twisting, topped off by a
<http://www.teaparty.org/obama-to-use-armed-federal-agents-to-impose-obamacare-on-states-22143/#>complete
perversion of the legislative process. It was
opposed by a huge majority of We the People and
reconciliation was used in a total disregard for
the normal legislative process. This action led
to the Tea Party uprising in 2010 that saw
Republicans sweeping elections across the nation.

<https://payments.paysimple.com/PaySimple/buyer/checkoutformpay/MIF6IWKow2YrDyrejeF7PXk2-BY->SPECIAL:
Modern Day Patriots, this is the time to stand
shoulder to shoulder with our forefathers in
Lexington and Concord. Please
 we need the Tea Party now more than ever.

Now Obama brazenly stands up there and says that
We the People have absolutely no voice in how we
attend to our own health care. This is bold, in
your face, tyranny. This is treason!!! Obama and
his cadre of Marxists have once again thrown the
Constitution out the window and said “I demand
this
..!!!!!” or “I will by-pass Congress and do
as I wish”. Now he has decided to by-pass the
state governments and the very voice of the
people. Is this not the definition of a dictatorship?

We either live by the Constitution or we live by
the dictates of Der Fuhrer and his band of
cutthroats. The sad fact is that the ”leadership”
of both political parties, the “ruling elite”,
have joined forces with Obama to subjugate the
population. We now find “universal firearm
<http://www.teaparty.org/obama-to-use-armed-federal-agents-to-impose-obamacare-on-states-22143/#>registration”
becoming much more acceptable to the Republican
Party establishment, no surprise there. All the
noise about the assault weapons ban was a smoke
screen for universal registration. As soon as
they know where all the weapons are they don’t
need to ban them, they can just come out and confiscate them. This is tyranny!!

Barack Obama has declared that he will dictate
how we obtain and pay for our own health care,
and he will send his armed agents to enforce it.
Any guess as to where a lot of the DHS purchases
will be going??? The 10th Amendment doesn’t mean
any more to these people than does the 2nd
Amendment. He will send his Gestapo agents into
each state and just take over the industry, he
will “nationalize” the insurance industry.

Anyone who opposes this dictator will be dealt
with by “federales”. In 2010, Oklahoma voters
rejected ObamaCare in a 70%-30% vote. Obama says
what we want doesn’t matter and that he will
impose his will on us by using armed federal agents to insure compliance.

This is not a battle between Democrat and
Republican; it is a battle between Good and Evil,
between We the People and a tyrannical
government. They are already giving massive
amounts of military hardware to city and state
law enforcement agencies. Some sheriffs and
police chiefs have said they will stand with
Obama but many have said they will stand with We People.

The few people in Congress who speak up for the
Constitution are pilloried by people on both
sides of the political “aisle”. Personally, I
don’t see an aisle between the parties. The
federal government, in the name of Der Fuhrer
Barack Obama, has announced its decision to
subjugate its citizens. They no longer make any
pretense of “looking out for our best interests”
and have gone right to threatening to sending
armed agents to impose their will on what is supposed to be a free people.

Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Benito
Mussolini did this very thing when they seized
control of their nations. Anyone who refused to
comply with the dictator was either bribed or
intimidated into submission, or replaced (read
that: shot). As of now we have come to the point
of “we refuse and they replace”. How long before
they
<http://www.teaparty.org/obama-to-use-armed-federal-agents-to-impose-obamacare-on-states-22143/#>step
in somewhere else? The federal government has
been far too involved in our everyday lives for
years. Now that a majority has bucked up and said
“whoa Hoss!!”, Obama and his cutthroats are going
to just send in their Gestapo agents to enforce the dictate.

The question is, what are the states going to
do???? Are the governors and other elected
officers of these states going to accede to the
demands of the dictatorship or are they going to
stand up for the Constitution? Are they going to
honor their oath of office and their pledge to We the People???

Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner John Doak has
said he does not have the authority to enforce
federal laws and will not do so. What will
Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin and the Republican
controlled legislature do??? Will they step up
and use state law enforcement to prevent this act
of treason or will they roll over and give in???
If they will surrender our 9th and 10th Amendment
rights today what happens when the “federales”
get finished with the 2nd Amendment?

If Congress, both political parties, and the
governors of the threatened states, allow Obama
to get away with such a blatant act of tyranny
where will it stop?? It doesn’t take a rocket
scientist to know what happens when a small group
of people can use force to impose their will on the majority of the population.

And what about those states not directly affected
by this? Do you think this doesn’t affect you? I
remember a quote from Pastor Martin Niemoller
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007392
in which he mentioned all the times people were
trampled on by the Nazi government and he said
nothing because it wasn’t him. Then they got to
him and he was alone. We all must stand together
now or there won’t be any standing together later
because many of us will be gone.

Now is the time for the governors to get together
and create a plan of action against this blatant
tyranny. Many sheriffs have said they will stick
with We the People, and We the People will stick
by their sides. The time for party politics is
gone. This is about the liberty of the citizens
of the United States of America. The noose is
tightening around our necks and the ruling
political class is tightening it as fast as they
can because they see the citizens waking up. They
see citizens beginning to make serious
preparations for an all-out assault on our
freedom by a dictatorial oligarchy in Washington,
D. C. (De Cesspool) and they are moving as fast
as they can to head off any ability of said citizens to oppose them.

The people are mobilizing to fight off the
activities of a government overstepping its
Constitutional bounds while most of our elected
officials, in both political parties, band
together to remove our only means of protection, the 2nd Amendment.

This action by the regime will abolish the 9th
and 10th Amendments; universal firearm
registration will abolish the 2nd Amendment. The
4th Amendment against illegal search and seizure
had been trampled to death numerous times in the
last few years. Our Republic is on the verge of
oblivion and dictatorship is on the horizon.
Obama, Boehner, McConnell, Reid, Pelosi, McCain,
Graham, Cantor, Schumer, and the rest are not
going to just give up when they are a whisker
away from the absolute control they have been
seeking. Their behind-the-scenes handlers won’t
allow it either. The window for a peaceful resolution is rapidly closing.

Resource: I just read a story that made my skin
crawl.
www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/14892-obama-admin-ignores-nullification-federal-agents-will-enforce-obamacare.

Bob Russell is a retired Vietnam era veteran who
served with Special Forces. Bob is a senior
writer on the Tea Party Research Team of TeaParty.org.