[Rushtalk] Barack Keeps Losing Friends......

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 2 16:42:42 MDT 2013

EPIC FAIL: Now JIMMY CARTER is calling Obama an incompetent loser

Posted on
<http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/11/02/epic-fail-now-jimmy-carter-calling-obama-incompetent-loser/>2
November, 2013 by <http://gopthedailydose.com/author/clyde/>clyde

<http://gopthedailydose.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Obama-Carter.jpg>
Obama Carter

via
<http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/02/epic-fail-now-jimmy-carter-is-calling-obama-an-incompetent-loser/>The
Daily Caller
by Eric Owens

It's been a disastrous couple of weeks for President Barack Obama.
His signature legislation, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care
Act, is a slow-motion train wreck. His poll numbers have tanked.

Now, things have gotten so bad for Obama that former president Jimmy
Carter has called President Obama incompetent in the family-friendly
pages of Parade magazine.

"He's done the best he could under the circumstances," Carter said of
Obama in an interviewed published on Thursday. "His major
accomplishment was Obamacare, and the implementation of it now is
questionable at best."

Carter presided over what was, until the current recession, the
longest period of economic stagnation since the Great Depression.
There was runaway inflation, high unemployment and an ongoing energy
crisis. There was a hostage crisis in Iran involving the capture and
imprisonment of 52 Americans for 444 days.

In the summer of 1979, Carter gave one of the least effective
speeches any president in the history of the American presidency. The
deeply unpopular "Crisis of Confidence" speech became widely known as
Carter's "malaise" speech.

Carter lost his 1980 reelection bid to Ronald Reagan by an electoral
vote total of 489 to 49. He won only six states, along with the
District of Columbia.

The 39th president's Parade interview touched on several subjects in
addition to Obamacare including his grandson's role in a hidden
camera video of Mitt Romney, the Middle East, the Trayvon Martin case
and the recent tribulations of fellow Georgian Paula Deen.

Carter's wife Rosalynn was also present at the interview and contributed to it.

When asked "how he hopes history will remember him," Carter joined
the rest of America in preferring to skip over his presidency. "I'd
like to be judged primarily by our work at the Carter Center for the
last 32 years," he told the magazine. "I don't mean to exclude the
White House. But in my more self-satisfied moments, I think about our
unwavering promotion of peace and human rights."