[Rushtalk] *OUTRAGEOUS*!!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 7 11:12:11 MST 2013

At 10:29 AM 11/7/2013, Paf Dvorak wrote:
>At 05:56 PM 11/6/2013 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
>>At 04:50 PM 11/6/2013, Steven Laib wrote:
>>>Interestingly, the original warrant (apparently based on no
>>>evidence other than the officer's say so) was issued in one county
>>>and then enforced in another when the firs doctor refused to
>>>cooperate based on ethical concerns.
>>>
>>>This is a case that should have significant repercussions if the
>>>court handles it properly. I'd have to two officers working for
>>>the rest of their lives to compensate the guy.  There was no
>>>grounds for proceeding further when the x-ray was negative.
>>
>>         EXACTLY, Steve! And his age should've been a factor, too.
>> How many 54 year-old drug "mules" do you see these days? These
>> LEO's should NEVER be able to put on a badge again! - jaq
>
>So it wasn't a total loss, I hope they checked for polyps while they
>were up there.

         They handed him a $6k bill, too, for "services rendered" -
procedures he NEVER agreed to (which is HIGHLY illegal! You cannot
perform any medical process on anyone without their expressed consent
- even to save their life). Jim Quinn read this story in the 7am hour
this morning and also read the names of the people he is suing -
nearly 10 in all. He's going to become VERY rich because of this! - jaq