[Rushtalk] *OUTRAGEOUS*!!

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Thu Nov 7 17:27:15 MST 2013

At 05:09 PM 11/7/2013 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
>At 03:53 PM 11/7/2013, Paf Dvorak wrote:

>>>         They handed him a $6k bill, too, for
>>> "services rendered" - procedures he NEVER
>>> agreed to (which is HIGHLY illegal! You
>>> cannot perform any medical process on anyone without their expressed consent
>>
>>Not true. Here in The White Trash Mountains® of
>>Tennessee the pigs can take your blood by force
>>if you refuse to blow into their Field Insobriety Tubes.
>
>         True, but this man had been pulled over
> for a minor traffic violation. BIG difference!

No, no difference. You're STILL not guilty until
proven innocent. Taking your blood is an attempt
to prove you're guilty and they can take this
evidence without a warrant. No matter how safe
these checkpoints might make you feel, they fly
in the face of the constitution. Yes, some
country-boy judge *says* it's legal for them to
perform this medical procedure to gather
evidence, it's no more legal than is jamming a
camera up your ass to look for evidence!
As I've said before, when we allow government to
"protect" us in one fashion or another (like
taking our breath or our blood to see if we're
breaking one of their laws) we open the door to
allow them to search our colons.

>- jaq

Paf Dvorak