[Rushtalk] Proof Obama is insane

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Fri Nov 8 14:44:29 MST 2013

        Is Obama Insane? Patterns of evidence

        We have all said or done things at one time or another that most
        likely fall under the category of crazy.  We need to look for
        patterns of behavior if we are to gain insight into the mind
        that is creating them.
        Let us begin with a Doctors opinion.
        Sam Vaknin, Ph.D  (Full article here) Bullet points numbered for
        reference purposes only.
        Obama displays the following behaviors, which are among the
        hallmarks of pathological narcissism:

        (1) Subtly misrepresents facts and expediently and
        opportunistically shifts positions, views, opinions, and
        “ideals”.

        (2) Ignores data that conflict with his fantasy world, or with
        his inflated and grandiose self-image.

        (3) Feels that he is above the law, incl. and especially his own
        laws.
        (4) Talks about himself in the 3rd person singular or uses the
        regal “we” and craves to be the exclusive center of attention,
        even adulation.
        (5) Has a messianic-cosmic vision of himself and his life and
        his “mission”.
        (6) Sets ever more complex rules in a convoluted world of
        grandiose fantasies with its own language (jargon).
        (7) Displays false modesty and unctuous “folksiness” but unable
        to sustain these behaviors (the persona, or mask) for long. It
        slips and the true Obama is revealed: haughty, aloof, distant,
        and disdainful of simple folk and their lives.
        (8) Sublimates aggression and holds grudges.
        (9) Behaves as an eternal adolescent, in his choice of language,
        youthful image he projects, demands indulgence and feels
        entitled to special treatment, even though his objective
        accomplishments do not justify it).

        Here is just a short list of examples as they relate to the
        above.  There are clearly more examples that could be cited, but
        these will suffice to establish a pattern.
        (1) Created and demanded the Sequester, then went out and
        campaigned how bad it is.
        (1) National Debt. Accused Bush of being irresponsible and
        unpatriotic over 4 Trillion debt, and then he adds 6 Trillion in
        half the time, yet claims he has cut Trillions.
        (1, 6) There is no more complex, grandiose fantasy than
        Obamacare.
        (1) Said he would not sign anything that adds one dime to the
        debt, then signed Obamacare, that will add Trillions to debt.
        (1) Debt ceiling – he was against raising it, now he is for it
        (8) Valerie Jarrett (and others) are used to bully, threaten
         (ask Davis or Woodard)
        (3) Bypasses Congress, ignores immigration laws
        (3) Unconstitutionaly overides law via Executive Order
        (9) Inordinate number of appearances on talk shows
        (9) Hanging out with Hollywood elites; unprecedented number of
        Celebrity events
        (2) Job numbers, real unemployment
        (4, 9) constantly campaigning, going on talk shows
        (5) This was the moment when our planet began to heal
        (5) This was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to
        slow
        (5) For a time they were selling this Obama flag on his campaign
        website (pic)

        Contradictory Behavior
        We also see a pattern of contradictory behavior in regards to
        religion. He has stated clearly that he is a Christian, yet
        during his campaign he stated “my Muslim faith“. He mocked those
        bitter clingers to guns and religion – and the Bible itself, but
        says nothing about Muslims with guns, or their reactions to
        anything negative said about (or done to) the Koran. He became
        angry and outspoken in response to a protest against the
        construction of a mosque at ground zero, but has been silent on
        the current ongoing butchering, crucifying and beheading of
        Christians in Egypt and elsewhere.
        He has accused the Republicans of engaging in a war on women,
        but defends Sharia, which contains some of the most brutal laws
        against women to have ever been documented. He stated in a UN
        speech that the future holds no place in the world for those
        that disrespect the prophet, while the only way to not
        disrespect the prophet is to be a follower of the prophet, less
        you be an infidel.
        A disconnect from words and actions
        Obama  >”I was a constitutional law professor, which means
        unlike the current president I actually respect the
        Constitution.” He also took an oath to preserve, protect and
        defend the Constitution of the United States, but has:
        Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun
        running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern
        Executive privilege is negated.
        23 Executive Orders on gun control - infringement of the 2nd
        Amendment
        Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1
        Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
        NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated.  Violation of
        3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.
        Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything
        Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American
        soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
        Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity – Bypassing
        Congress Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by
        Congress
        Signed into law the establishment of  NO Free Speech zones –
        noncompliance is a felony. Violation of 1st Amendment.
        Attempt to tax political contributions – 1st Amendment
        DOMA Law – Obama directed DOJ to ignore the Constitution and
        separation of powers and not enforce the law.
        Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process
        Rights negated
        Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
        Attempt for Graphic tobacco warnings (under appeal) – 1st
        Amendment
        Four Exec. appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has
        ruled unconstitutional yet the appointees still remain)
        Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council – Violation of
        Section 9.
        Obamacare mandate – SCOTUS had to make it a tax because there is
        no Constitutional authority. Additionally, Muslims are exempted
        – a form of creeping Sharia – a system of laws that are
        contradictory to our Laws and our Constitution.
        Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
        Refuses to acknowledge state’s 10th Amendment rights to nullify
        Obamacare
        Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I,
        Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable
        under Article II, Section 4.
        Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
        Obama has acted outside the constitutional power given him –
        this in itself is unconstitutional.
        This incomplete list above demonstrates yet another disturbing
        pattern
        Out of touch with reality
        Obama seems to have little comprehension for what is going on in
        our country. From jetting off on expensive vacations every other
        week, to callously heading out to Vegas just after the Benghazi
        attack. And when in D.C., he prefers being entertained by
        celebrities and attending parties rather than attending a jobs
        council meeting.  When questioned it is always the same response
        – “I was not aware” “Found out from T.V.” “Needs fixed” – then
        walks away. Aside from this its campaign, campaign, campaign.
        (see pathological narcissism)
        In a very unstable time around the world, with enemy states
        threatening the U.S. and arming up with nuclear weapons, Obama
        has been unilaterally reducing our nuclear
        deterrent capabilities. From just 2010 to now, he has reduced it
        by 32%, and now plans to reduce it by a total of 60%
        Obama called Bush “irresponsible” and “unpatriotic” for adding 4
        Trillion to debt in 8 years, but then he added a record 6
        trillion dollars to our National debt in just 4 years. Then in
        March of 2013 Obama went on national television and told George
        Stephanopoulos three times that we don’t have a debt crisis – a
        complete state of denial.
        Outright bizarre/criminal negligence behavior
        As CIC, you  always come to the aid of Americans in distress
        whenever humanly possible. But with the seven+ hour long
        Benghazi attack and repeated cries for help, Obama offered none
        – and apparently went to bed.  Upon waking (and knowing the
        truth) he proceeded to propagate a lie, claiming the attack came
        out from a demonstration caused by outrage over a YouTube video.
        This bold-faced lie went on for three weeks – he even had the
        video maker arrested.  He and Clinton went so far as to make a
        video themselves, denouncing the offensive video, and then
        promoted it the middle east.
        After playing a role in Mubarak’s departure from Egypt (and the
        subsequent rise of the MB under Morsi) Egypt has now sworn
        Israel (our ally) as its enemy. Obama has since decided to give
        them F16′s and tanks.
        To the horror of Captains and Admirals, Obama sent 5 aircraft
        carriers to the same port, at the same time, stacked side by
        side.  This goes against all protocol (established after Pearl
        Harbor) and sets up as an extreme target risk. A foolhardy
        command of this magnitude by anyone but the CIC would at the
        very least result in being relieved of duty. (Eisenhower, Bush,
        Enterprise, Truman, Lincoln)
        Sequestration was Obama’s idea, he demanded it be kept, but then
        campaigned against it. He has also irresponsibly released 2,000
        illegal aliens (that were being held for other crimes) into the
        streets of Arizona -a state he has held a grudge against
        regarding immigration laws. He inexplicably blames sequestration
        for this release, and plans on releasing as many as 10,000.
         Also blaming sequestration, Obama closed the White House tours
        (which are run by volunteers) yet kept his celebrity parties,
        expensive vacations, and golf outings intact.
        His first executive order was to seal all of his records. This
        seems to be a pretty serious level of paranoia if he has nothing
        to hide.
        Conclusion
        So looking at these various patterns of evidence of abnormal
        behavior, it seems quite plausible that all is not right in the
        mind of Obama.  I am not a doctor so I cannot make a diagnosis –
        but consider this: Either Obama suffers from some form of mental
        disorder or illness, or he is lucid, and thus fully aware of the
        damage he is inflicting on our country; a pattern of employing
        deliberate, calculated tactics with a set agenda. In either
        case, does that not make him unfit for command?