[Rushtalk] Dad Calls Cops on Son to Teach Him a Lesson, Cops Shoot Son Dead

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 9 14:23:29 MST 2013

         Poor choice:

Dad Calls Cops on Son to Teach Him a Lesson, Cops Shoot Son Dead

Posted on
<http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/dad-calls-cops-son-teach-lesson-cops-shoot-son-dead/>November
8, 2013

I want to be supportive of our police, but this is unacceptable. We
of course don't know all the details, but when deadly force is used
on women and children something is wrong with our society.
Check it out:

A father's attempt to teach his son a lesson for taking his truck
without permission ended in tragedy Monday after a local police
officer shot the teenager dead.

James Comstock told the Des Moines Register he called the police on
his son Tyler after the latter took the former's truck in retaliation
for refusing to buy him cigarettes.

Ames Police Officer Adam McPherson reportedly spotted the lawn care
company vehicle and pursued it onto the Iowa State University campus,
where a brief standoff ensued after Tyler allegedly refused orders to
turn off the engine.

McPherson eventually fired six shots into the truck, two of which
struck Tyler who was later pronounced dead.

The official report claims the action was necessary in order "to stop
the ongoing threat to the public and the officers."