[Rushtalk] Shocking Story About Moochelle....

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 9 19:27:10 MST 2013

<http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/>Shocking
New Revelation about Michelle Obama: A Must Read, Christwire Exclusive

June 30, 2011 2:03 pm
<http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/#comments>48
comments
<http://www.tumblr.com/share>Share on Tumblr

Share this Article

    *
<http://twitter.com/home?status=Shocking%20New%20Revelation%20about%20Michelle%20Obama:%20%20A%20Must%20Read,%20Christwire%20Exclusive%20http://christwire.org/?p=9720>
    Twitter

<http://twitter.com/home?status=Shocking%20New%20Revelation%20about%20Michelle%20Obama:%20%20A%20Must%20Read,%20Christwire%20Exclusive%20http://christwire.org/?p=9720>Twitter

    *
<http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/&t=Shocking%20New%20Revelation%20about%20Michelle%20Obama:%20%20A%20Must%20Read,%20Christwire%20Exclusive>
    Facebook
    <http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/&t=Shocking%20New%20Revelation%20about%20Michelle%20Obama:%20%20A%20Must%20Read,%20Christwire%20Exclusive>Facebook

    *
<http://del.icio.us/post?url=http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/&title=Shocking%20New%20Revelation%20about%20Michelle%20Obama:%20%20A%20Must%20Read,%20Christwire%20Exclusive>
    Delicious
    <http://del.icio.us/post?url=http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/&title=Shocking%20New%20Revelation%20about%20Michelle%20Obama:%20%20A%20Must%20Read,%20Christwire%20Exclusive>Delicious

    *
<http://digg.com/submit?phase=2&url=http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/&title=Shocking%20New%20Revelation%20about%20Michelle%20Obama:%20%20A%20Must%20Read,%20Christwire%20Exclusive>
    Digg
    <http://digg.com/submit?phase=2&url=http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/&title=Shocking%20New%20Revelation%20about%20Michelle%20Obama:%20%20A%20Must%20Read,%20Christwire%20Exclusive>Digg

    *
<http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/>
    Stumbleupon
    <http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/>Stumble

    *
<http://reddit.com/submit?url=http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/>
    Reddit
    <http://reddit.com/submit?url=http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/>Reddit

Matthew B. Glosser

  <http://christwire.org/author/matthew-b-glosser/>Matthew B. Glosser
    *
    []
    [
    ]
    * Share
    *
<mailto:?subject=http://christwire.org/2011/06/shocking-new-revelation-about-michelle-obama-a-must-read-christwire-exclusive/>Email

    * <http://wpusta.com/cevhershare>CevherShare

About two months ago, my office was contacted by
an anonymous source who claimed to be a former
White House staff member of the Obama
administration. He claimed to have sensitive
information regarding a stunning revelation about
the First Lady, Michelle Obama and he wanted to
arrange a meeting with me in person to present
the evidence for this claim. Like any good,
Christian journalist, I was skeptical at first.
Why would you contact me? Are there not dozens of
major news outlets you would want to appeal to
first? Of course the answers to those questions are very simple.

Unlike the days when the media used to do their
jobs, like during the Watergate scandal, we are
now living in a time when the liberal media
simply cannot be trusted. I met with him for the
first time yesterday evening and he confirmed these suspicions.

“I just can’t go to the major alphabet networks.
They are in the tank for Obama and it is network
policy to cover up any critical stories regarding
the President and his family. The White House has
officially created a State media,”

We conservatives have known about this “State
media” quite some time. If a Korean wanted to run
a story critical of Kim Jong Il, Supreme Leader
of the Yellow Empire, they would find that their
life would not last too much longer. This is what
is going on in the United States of America right
now, which is indicative of End Times, but that’s for another discussion.

Luckily, there is still an underground media
rebellion that has managed to survive these dark
times. Thanks to Christwire, Fox News, The Drudge
Report and other outlets of opposition, we are
able to get the truth out to you, the Christian American reader.

The following excerpt is the true biographical
information of Michelle Obama, given to me on
June 25, 2011 by a former member of the First
Lady’s personal staff. He shall remain anonymous
for the time being to protect his life as well as the lives of his family.

“Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States,
was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago,
Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second
son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known
cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime
Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields
Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was
diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. He was a
popular high school athlete and in 1982, he
accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.

After finishing a respectable rookie season with
88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out
of the school. Fellow teammates observed that
Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over
how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”,
and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex
reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University
School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new
identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend
Princeton University under his new legal name,
“Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry
Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became
aware of “Michelle’s” true identity. They
subsequently married and adopted two children.”

[]
  Michelle aka Michael Robinson Obama circa 1981, top right #44

Well ladies and gentlemen, you heard it here
first at Christwire, our “First Lady” is actually
the First Man. Even more startling, Barack Obama
knows that his wife was once a man, making him
the first homogay President of our Christian
nation. I’ve examined the evidence carefully, as
has the team of researchers here at Christwire.
We now have multiple sources to back this story
up. We have also consulted medical experts who
have carefully analyzed “her” anatomy, finding
that her broad shoulders and pointed jaw line are
consistent with that of a male
 more specifically
a male football player. It would not be the first
time a transsexual has risen to prominence (see Lady Gaga).

[]
Experts put together a composite of what Michael
Obama might look like today if he/she did not have the sex change

This is disturbing to say the least and is yet
another sign of the impending End Times prophecy
outlined in the Book of Revelation. Of course,
there is no chance that the liberal media will
pick this story up and I pray for our safety, now
that we have. God Bless and vote Bachmann!

(In the last photo of dancing Obama, notice the
broad, manly shoulders and the tightened belt
around the abdomen, which is likely used to
simulate a feminine “hourglass” type physique

The reason he is dancing is because he is happy
to be back on a football field after quitting the
game he loved to become a woman, decades earlier)
[]