[Rushtalk] Are you willing to get dirty ?

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Nov 13 07:07:34 MST 2013

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Errol Phillips <ep at pinehurst2.com>

Let’s face it, Conservatives don’t want to get dirty and until we do, no
amount of ranting Emails or angry Facebook Posts will change the
momentum towards a full-blown Statist USA.

It’s time for 10,000 Patriots to surround the personal residences of the
all the anti-American Agenda Journalists to let them know that we are
not going to take the lies anymore.

It’s time 10,000 Patriots to surround the Local Alphabet TV Affiliates
and do the same thing. It’s time for 100,000 Patriots to surround the
National Headquarters of the NAACP and demand of them to cease and
desist their Racist Propaganda.

How about another 100,000 surrounding the House of Representatives
demanding that John Boehner issue an Arrest Warrant against Eric Holder
for his Contempt of Congress in failing to appear regarding Fast and
Furious.

The Progressives have made an “art form” out of protests. We should
learn from them.

What protests can you think of ? -  Don’t hold back !  I can think of
thousands. Don’t forget State and Local as well..

Are you willing to get dirty ?

Errol Phillips