[Rushtalk] [Fwd: The Bottom Line for the Conservative Movement]

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Wed Nov 13 07:10:17 MST 2013

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Errol Phillips <ep at pinehurst2.com>

Let’s face it, Conservatives don’t want to get dirty and until we do, no
 amount of ranting Emails or angry Facebook Posts or Talk Radio tirades
       will change the momentum towards a full-blown Statist USA.

 The Progressives have made “street protest” an effective art form. We
                        should learn from them.

   The Progressives, aka as Communists, are NOT intimidated by words.

                                    Errol Phillips
                       www.pitchforkpatriots.com