[Rushtalk] The media

Phillip Gerdes philg at k-state.edu
Wed Nov 13 08:45:39 MST 2013

My Friend, the truck drive, was in an accident on I-70.  He drives a double trailer and drives the speed limit.  On a dark night a herd of cows ran onto the highway and he plowed into them.

The media said truck had an accident, hit a cow.

He killed ten cows and the interstate was shutdown to clean up the mess.

He is okay, broken wrist, and his body hurts all over.

I heard the rancher is going to be responsible, hope he has insurance.
The media can't even report an accident correctly.  What are they good for anyway?

Phil Gerdes