[Rushtalk] Oprah Is A Cromagnon.......

William White wbbanjo at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 12:10:23 MST 2013

Hard hitting article.

Bill

On Friday, November 22, 2013 1:46 AM, John A. Quayle <blueoval57 at verizon.net> wrote:

Oprah Winfrey Comes Out Of The Closet: Well SortaBy Mychal Massie on November 20, 2013 in Behind The Political Curtain

At least Oprah Winfrey came out of one closet when she said in a BBC
interview, which was posted on Praag last weekend, that the only way for
racism to disappear would be for “older white people who were born, bred,
and marinated in prejudice and racism to die.” Specifically she said,
“there are generations of people, older [white] people, who were born and
bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just
have to die.” She also opined that the growing criticism and “level of
disrespect for the office that occurs” is because Obama is
“African-American.” I’m going to guess that she had her head buried up,
in, or under Jeremiah Wright’s rear quarters during President Bush’s
administration or she would be aware of the things black people said
about him. I’m also going to offer that some innate brain disorder
prevents her from understanding that our condemnation of Obama has
nothing to do with his skin color but everything to do with his
neo-Leninism. But I digress.

Winfrey, in that interview, removed any doubt pursuant to her true
feelings about white Americans in general and those whites who
justifiably condemn Obama’s record and narcissistic arrogance, as well as
his belligerence specifically. I’m not going to rewrite the things blacks
specifically and liberals in general have said about President Reagan,
President Bush, and Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas but, with that
said, Oprah would do well to remember exactly how she became a
billionairess.

The very generation of people Winfrey said “are going to have to die” ­
and called racists ­ are the very people who made it possible for her to
have a private jet, mansions around the world, and the makeup person who
costs her at least as much as the $15,000.00 a day he charges the Obama
woman. The people she cursed while she was standing on foreign soil are
the very same people who made it possible for her to purchase $60,000 and
$70,000 handbags, and to purchase shoes that cost $10,000 a pair and up.
They are the people who have enabled her to have wardrobe rooms filled
with tens of millions of dollars in clothing and jewelry. But that’s not
the most significant thing, in my opinion.

In my opinion, what is most significant is, how comfortably she revealed
her true feelings about white Americans. She didn’t miss a hiccup in
unleashing her contempt for white Americans. Which brings me to the point
I have been making for most of my adult life.

Many black people have antipathy and contempt for whites that are
irrational and unreasonable, but they exist, and they exist as a
simmering caldron of their being, completely unbeknownst to whites. Early
last week, I spoke to a person who had the misguided belief that he had
the way to lead “African-Americans” off the liberal plantation. When I
told him he was guilty of making the classic white person’s mistake he
took offense arguing in defense of his mistake. I’ll come back to that
conversation and why it is important to what I’m saying.

Winfrey has amassed a fortune most people never dream of much less
possess. But, despite all her success and fortune, she embodies a
contempt for whites that flows through her core being. And she is not the
only person of color in her position who embodies the same philosophy. It
is significant to note that she, like the Obamas, attended the radical
racist Jeremiah Wright’s church. You do not attend that church unless you
share his philosophy. Somehow that gets overlooked when referencing
Winfrey.

We cannot read her mind, but we can read her words, and it’s a sure bet
she didn’t get out of bed the morning of the BBC interview and decide
that’s the way she felt about White-Americans. She has felt that way her
entire life. She was just able to hide it. Think of how it must have made
her feel to knowingly have that depth of hatred for a people while
concealing it to her guests and audience.

I have done countless on-air interviews where I have debated black
politicians and so-called experts pursuant to issues of race. And,
without exception, when I have reminded them publicly of the way blacks
speak about whites in private I have been met with either stuttering
silence or denial. But neither denial nor silence changes the fact of the
contempt they express for whites when they are amongst themselves.

The classic white person’s mistake which politicians and wannabe
politicos with more ego than common sense make, is that they think
genuflection, apology, and a crafted message is the way to reach blacks
who imprison themselves in self-limiting victimology. But that is not the
answer. The answer is to treat them like everyone else. They either get
it or they don’t. No special provisions and ignorant capitulation to
hyphenationism. They either step up and embrace modernity, or they do
not, but it is up to them.

Winfrey was right about the “older people who were born, bred, and
marinated in prejudice and racism [needing] to die” before racism could
be eradicated. She just got the color of skin wrong. It is hate-filled,
loathsome Cromagnons like her who warrant extinction. (Albeit death of
white people was her remedy for it).

This is why I have been so forcefully vocal about Fox News retaining the
services of a radical racist such as Jehmu Greene who thinks nothing of
hurling racist epithets at white guests on live programming. There is an
undercurrent of hate and anger that embodies many blacks, and it must be
exposed and confronted wherever it appears. It is not too late to bring
Winfrey down, and show her for the poisonous, hate-filled wretch that she
is.

The question is, are you willing to turn off her show and television
network? Are you willing to placard her penthouses and internet
bulletin-boards with signs that say you refuse to die just to make her
happy? Are you willing to send first-class letters to her studios and
clog her phone lines with messages that say the same thing? Are you
willing to tell her that condemnation of Obama’s policies has nothing to
do with the color of his skin. And are you willing to ask her, “If
America is such a racist country, (especially the old white people she
told the foreign media should die), ask her how she became a billionaire?
Let’s have her answer those questions. We’ll let her stay in the closet
pursuant to the rumors as to why she allegedly used Stedman as a beard to
conceal her sexual preference.

About Mychal MassieMychal S. Massie is an ordained
minister who spent 13 years in full-time Christian Ministry. He was
founder and president of the non-profit “In His Name Ministries.” He is
the former National Chairman of the conservative black think tank,
Project 21-The National Leadership Network of Black Conservatives and a
former member of its parent think tank, the National Center for Public
Policy Research. In his official capacity with this free-market,
public-policy think tank, he has spoken at the U.S. Capitol, CPAC,
participated in numerous press conferences on Capitol Hill, the National
Press Club and testified concerning property rights pursuant to the
“Endangered Species Act” before the Chairman of the House Committee on
Resources. He has been a keynote speaker at colleges and universities
nationwide, at Tea Party Rallies, as well as rallies supporting our
troops, conservative presidents, and conservative causes across the
country. He is an unapologetic supporter of our right to own and carry
firearms. Read the entire Bio here
View all posts by Mychal Massie