[Rushtalk] Iformation is Beautiful {ObombA computers must fail}

Carl Spitzer cwsiv at keepandbeararms.com
Fri Nov 22 13:13:00 MST 2013

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Jack Denman

That's the title of this URL.

http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/million-lines-of-code/

At the bottom is a statement or graph of insanity, that if true, is
something beyond repair. I know from personal experience that it's hard
to find reported errors in a really big piece of code and I've only
worked on systems with a few million lines of code.

The president's disingenuous statements of guarantees and unrealistic
promises are only a small part of the crisis I see coming.

This is truly the biggest fiasco of my lifetime and it's not going away.