[Rushtalk] Rush Limbaugh Defends the Tea Party from RINO Attacks!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 19:06:34 MST 2013

<http://eaglerising.com>
Eagle Rising
<http://eaglerising.com>

Rush Limbaugh Defends Tea Party from GOP

By <http://eaglerising.com/author/onancoca/>Onan
Coca / 25 November 2013 /
<http://eaglerising.com/3138/rush-limbaugh-defends-tea-party-gop/#disqus_thread>217
comments
<http://eaglerising.com/3138/rush-limbaugh-defends-tea-party-gop/>
[]
<http://eaglerising.com/3138/rush-limbaugh-defends-tea-party-gop/>
[]
<http://eaglerising.com/3138/rush-limbaugh-defends-tea-party-gop/>
[]

Rush Limbaugh is
<http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/22/Republican-Establishment-Donors-Target-Tea-Party-s-Justin-Amash-in-Michigan-Primary>standing
up for our Tea Party conservatives and standing
against the establishment GOP forces who have
started
<http://eaglerising.com/3138/rush-limbaugh-defends-tea-party-gop/#>raising
money to fight them.

Just last week we brought you the story of one of
our favorite Congressmen, Justin Amash (R-MI),
who is going to be fighting for his
<http://eaglerising.com/3138/rush-limbaugh-defends-tea-party-gop/#>job
in a primary this year. His primary opponent is a
hand-picked GOP establishment guy, who was chosen
by seven very deep pockets in Western Michigan.
His campaign has tried to smear Rep. Amash as not
“a traditional conservative,”
<http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2013/10/traditional_conservatism_to_dr.html>whatever
that means. They fail to mention that Justin
Amash has ranked as the most fiscally
conservative and pro-economic growth member of
the House of Representatives since he was first
elected in 2010 with the conservative
organization Club for Growth. He also has an 87%
voting record with the conservative
<http://heritageactionscorecard.com/state/state/mi>Heritage
Action, by far the highest scoring representative from the state of Michigan.

The long and short of it is that Justin Amash is
a conservative through and through – the problem
the establishment has with him is that he votes
like a conservative, even when
<http://eaglerising.com/2955/tea-party-hero-attack-gop-establishment/>the
“Establishment” doesn’t want him to.

He's refused to toe the party line on civil
liberties issues. He's not afraid to
<http://michiganradio.org/post/congressman-amash-and-michigan-aclu-talk-wiretaps-drones-and-gay-marriage>blast
warrantless wiretapping
(<http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jul/25/democratic-establishment-nsa>something
many Democrats won't do) or
<http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2012/07/justin_amash_loses_right_to_li.html>vote
present on Planned Parenthood funding, despite being pro-life.

U.S. Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) even derided
Amash as a
<http://www.mlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2013/03/amash_senate_tea_party_republi.html>"wacko
bird" for backing a filibuster over using drones in the war on terror.

The biggest problem is Amash
<http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2012/03/us_rep_justin_amash_votes_agai.html>twice
voted against slash-and-burn budgets dreamt up by
former vice presidential nominee Paul Ryan,
declaring that they didn't cut enough.

That helped cost Amash his slot on the powerful
House Budget Committee,
<http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/12/13/the_gop_committee_purge_and_the_asshole_factor.html>with
one ally of U.S. House Speaker John Boehner
(R-Ohio) snarking that the defiant congressman
suffered from "the asshole factor."

<http://eaglerising.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/rush-tea-full.jpg>
rush tea full
All of this fire that the RINO’s have focused
onto Tea Party conservatives
<http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/11/22/Republican-Establishment-Donors-Target-Tea-Party-s-Justin-Amash-in-Michigan-Primary>has
Rush hopping mad, and he finally let the establishment have it.

Limbaugh took on the Republican donor class,
which, he
<http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/11/11/the_republican_donor_class_doesn_t_understand_what_we_re_up_against>argues,
"doesn't understand what we're up against."

"Now, the Republican establishment... is
targeting Tea Party officeholders, and they're
going to primary them. And you know who's doing
this is donors, Republican Party donors... [A]
set of GOP donors set its sight on someone they
perceive as having caused the government
shutdown, Michigan Congressman Justin Amash,"
Limbaugh
<http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/11/11/the_republican_donor_class_doesn_t_understand_what_we_re_up_against>noted.

"The donors are upset at the shutdown," Limbaugh
<http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/11/11/the_republican_donor_class_doesn_t_understand_what_we_re_up_against>said.
"They don't like it. The Republican establishment
did not like the government shutdown, so that the
donors say that they're going after Amash in
Michigan because he supported the shutdown, and
why did he
<http://eaglerising.com/3138/rush-limbaugh-defends-tea-party-gop/#>support
the shutdown? To try to repeal Obamacare...

"In the world I live in," Limbaugh
<http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/11/11/the_republican_donor_class_doesn_t_understand_what_we_re_up_against>said,
"Justin Amash and these guys get a standing
ovation. In the world I live in, we need
everybody in the House being like this. We need
some brawlers. We need some people who are not
afraid to do battle with the Democrats to save the country."

"You know, that's what it comes down to," he
explained. "In addition to everything else going
on, the Republican donor class, the consultant
class, the Republican establishment, they don't think there's any emergency."

<http://eaglerising.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Rushbo2.jpg>
Rushbo2

I love everything that Rush said there, though I
take exception to one thing. He seems to think
that the GOP establishment is against the Tea
Party candidates because they think the Tea Party
is causing the GOP to lose. I don’t think that’s
it. I think the reason the GOP is so anti-Tea
Party is because the Tea Party stands for
principles, and the establishment just wants
power. They know that it will be easier to get
power if they moderate and support some liberal
policies, but the Tea Party won’t allow it, so
the GOP establishment is trying to destroy them.

I am thankful that El Rushbo has taken a stand on
this, but I wish that more Republican and
conservative leaders would do the same.

Rate this (103 Votes)