[Rushtalk] He Said *WHAT*?

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 22:03:09 MST 2013

Liberal Mayor Goes On Racist Tirade After
<http://www.rightwingnews.com/civil-rights/liberal-mayor-goes-on-racist-tirade-after-dwi-arrest-you-crackers/#>DWI
Arrest: “You ******* Crackers.”
[]

Written By : John Hawkins
November 26, 2013

Any mayor who casually tosses around racial slurs
like
<http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/24/video-shows-monticello-mayor-cursing-breaking-clock-after-dwi-arrest/>“honky,”
“cracker,” and “peckerwood” (all of which you
hear on the first minute of the video) is a
racist who doesn’t belong in office.
<http://www.rightwingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Gordon-Jenkins.jpg>
Gordon Jenkins

As CBS 2’s Steve Langford reported Sunday,
Monticello Mayor Gordon Jenkins was arrested on
Nov. 16, on suspicion of drunken driving.

In a video recorded at his own police
headquarters, a man identified as Jenkins was
shown seated in a chair with one hand handcuffed
to a wall. During the first minute of the video,
he is heard apparently talking to himself, using
a variety of obscene insults to describe the officers.

Soon afterward, an officer comes in to interview him.

“You know something, Davis?” he says to the
officer in the video. “I’m the one that hired you
in this job, man. I mean, it doesn’t matter. It
doesn’t matter about that. But you know
something? How the f**k you guys going to play the game?”

When the officer later addresses him as “sir,”
Jenkins replies: “Don’t call me sir.”

“Mayor? Is that better?” the officer says.

“Don’t call me mayor,” Jenkins replies. “Call me
n****r, because that’s what I am when I’m right
here in handcuffs. But you know something? I don’t give a f**k.”

The mayor was charged with DWI, refusing a
Breathalyzer, obstruction of justice and criminal mischief.

The final charge came following an incident seen
about an hour and 22 minutes into the first of
three
<http://www.rightwingnews.com/civil-rights/liberal-mayor-goes-on-racist-tirade-after-dwi-arrest-you-crackers/#>video
clips. Jenkins stands up, pulls a clock off the
wall, and hurls it out the door of the
interrogation room while demanding to know who is at the police station desk.

“Why did you break the clock?” an officer says.

“Because I called you and you didn’t answer, and
you f***ed
 these cuffs are too tight,” Jenkins
replies. When the officer returns to the room,
Jenkins accuses the officer of trying to “humiliate” him.

Monticello Village Trustee Carmen Rue filed the
request to release the videos of the mayor in
custody. She has called on him to leave his post.

“He needs help. He really needs help,” Rue said.
“He needs to step down for the good of the community.”

Jenkins pleaded guilty three years ago for
selling knock-off
<http://www.rightwingnews.com/civil-rights/liberal-mayor-goes-on-racist-tirade-after-dwi-arrest-you-crackers/#>sneakers
at his local store. He was arrested again last
year for allegedly hitting a police officer.

Jenkins also raised eyebrows earlier this year
when he appointed his longtime girlfriend to the village Board of Trustees.

Jenkins pleaded not guilty to the charges against
him. As for the mayor’s future, it will likely
come up at the next Monticello Village Trustees’ meeting on Dec. 6.

Setting aside the fact that this clown is on tape
threatening police officers and throwing a clock
through a doorway, there should be almost
universal agreement that anyone who seems
comfortable using these kind of racial slurs
doesn’t belong in office. He’s a racist who hates
white people and he doesn’t belong in office.

See also,

<http://www.rightwingnews.com/john-hawkins/20-signs-america-is-in-decline/>20
Signs America is in Decline