[Rushtalk] demolish all mosques

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Wed Nov 27 00:09:36 MST 2013

At 08:37 PM 11/26/2013 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
>At 07:23 PM 11/26/2013, Stephen A. Frye wrote:
>>
>>And, for many years, people thought that about
>>Christianity.  Should it have been outlawed?
>>
>>Freedom of religion – as long as we agree with the religion.
>
>         Should we permit open practice of Satanism?!? I vehemently disagree!

Open practice?
Ever heard of Santeria? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santer%C3%ADa#Controversy
I'm pretty sure people engage in "open practice" of every wacko faith now.
All 17 devil worshipers in the US should be allow
to rub cow blood all over their naked bodies and
dance in the moonlight. And voluntary sacrifice victims be allowed/encouraged.

Paf Dvorak