[Rushtalk] demolish all mosques

Paf Dvorak notmyname at thatswaytoomuch.info
Wed Nov 27 05:40:28 MST 2013

At 04:17 AM 11/27/2013 -0500, John A. Quayle wrote:
>At 02:09 AM 11/27/2013, Paf Dvorak wrote:

>>>         Should we permit open practice of
>>> Satanism?!? I vehemently disagree!
>>
>>Open practice?
>>Ever heard of Santeria?
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santer%C3%ADa#Controversy
>>I'm pretty sure people engage in "open
>>practice" of every wacko faith now. All 17
>>devil worshipers in the US should be allow to
>>rub cow blood all over their naked bodies and
>>dance in the moonlight. And voluntary sacrifice victims be allowed/encouraged.
>
>         Voluntary is a very key word! I don't
> think you'd fancy it a whole bunch if someone
> "voluntarily" decided your cat was a great
> potential sacrifice victim, now would you?

No, but they'd have to actually come into my house to take my cats.
If, OTOH, i allowed my little cats to run wild
and fend for themselves in the virtual wild or
the neighborhood, I wouldn't be a very caring or
responsible pet owner, and I probably would just
assume they got run over or eaten by coyotes.

Paf Dvorak