[Rushtalk] demolish all mosques

Stephen A. Frye s.frye at verizon.net
Thu Nov 28 20:06:06 MST 2013

Agreed.  Nor does “turn the other cheek” mean we can kill those we believe *may* do us harm.  So whom do we kill under the doctrine of “self-defense”?  Anyone and everyone that’s the same color, or the same religion, or whatever as those who have killed before?  Those innocents who have died as result of “collateral damage” in our war on terror may harbor the same sentiment.  May they start killing us in self-defense?  Where would this ever stop?  I wonder?