[Rushtalk] Obama Even Fakes His Own Hecklers!

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 29 19:57:05 MST 2013

Obama Stacks Audiences with Hecklers

Posted on
<http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/obama-stacks-audiences-hecklers/>November
27, 2013

<http://patriotdepot.com/anti-obama-shirts/>Obama has to cheat even
at getting heckled.
Check it out:

The Health Care Stack just keeps growing and growing and growing. The
Obama poll numbers continue to plummet, and now Wolf Blitzer is
officially concerned at CNN, finally addressed the poll numbers.
Obama is now stacking his personal appearances with hecklers. A lot
of people are making a big
<http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/obama-stacks-audiences-hecklers/#>deal
about the heckler in San Francisco at Obama's immigration rally or
appearance. Somebody wrote the script for the heckler, and it allowed
Obama to portray the Limbaugh Theorem, "Yeah, I agree with you, I'm
trying to fix it. I'm working with Congress, but, you know, I just
can't make law any time I want to."

Well, what's stopping you all of a sudden? You've been making law
ever since you became
<http://patriotdepot.com/anti-obama-shirts/>president. The
<http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/obama-stacks-audiences-hecklers/#>Health
Care Stack includes a new discovery that the unions have been
exempted from a bunch of
<http://conservativebyte.com/tag/obamacare/?lc=int_mb_1001>Obamacare
fees. It just keeps adding up. I mean, no matter what it just keeps piling on.

<http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2013/11/26/untrustworthy_obama_stacks_audiences_with_hecklers_as_obamacare_debacle_hurts_his_polls>Continue
Reading on www.rushlimbaugh.com ...

Read more at
<http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/obama-stacks-audiences-hecklers/#wDJh6TMVtjySpKme.99>http://conservativebyte.com/2013/11/obama-stacks-audiences-hecklers/#wDJh6TMVtjySpKme.99