[Rushtalk] Greetings!

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 30 19:55:54 MST 2013

http://markayiyakala.com/vqmod/newlife.php?dtnvumnck624zz

stevenlaib

Sun, 1 Dec 2013 03:55:54

Dot-com people work for start-ups injected with large Silicon Valley coin, they have options, they talk options, they dream options. They have IPOs. They're richer after four months of "web" work than many web people who've been doing it since the beginning. They don't have personal sites. They don't want personal sites. They don't get personal sites. They don't get personal. Web people can tell you the first site they ever saw, they can tell you the moment they knew: This, This Is It, I Will Do This. And they pour themselves into the web, with stories, with designs, with pictures. They create things worth looking at, worth reading, worth coveting, worth envying, worth loving. They create Beautiful Things. We need more of those. -- Meg Hourihan