[Rushtalk] Greetings!

Bernard L Willis f16rsdad at juno.com
Sat Nov 30 23:06:40 MST 2013

This link is infected.  My Virus program blocked it.

Bernie

On Sun, 1 Dec 2013 03:55:54 +0100 "Steven Laib"
<stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net> writes:

http://markayiyakala.com/vqmod/newlife.php?dtnvumnck624zz

\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-
stevenlaib

Sun, 1 Dec 2013 03:55:54

Dot-com people work for start-ups injected with large Silicon Valley
coin, they have options, they talk options, they dream options. They have
IPOs. They're richer after four months of "web" work than many web people
who've been doing it since the beginning. They don't have personal sites.
They don't want personal sites. They don't get personal sites. They don't
get personal. Web people can tell you the first site they ever saw, they
can tell you the moment they knew: This, This Is It, I Will Do This. And
they pour themselves into the web, with stories, with designs, with
pictures. They create things worth looking at, worth reading, worth
coveting, worth envying, worth loving. They create Beautiful Things. We
need more of those. -- Meg Hourihan