[Rushtalk] O/T: Texas girl..............

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Fri Aug 8 22:50:12 MDT 2014

Subject:: Texas girl..............

A Mexican, an Arab, and a Texas GIRL are in  the same bar.  When  the
Mexican finishes his beer, he  hrows his glass in  the air, pulls out
his  pistol, and shoots the  glass to pieces. He says, "In Mexico,
our glasses are so cheap we don't  need  to drink with the same one twice."

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks non-alcohol beer ('cuz
he's a Muslim!), throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and
shoots the glass to pieces.  He says, "In the Arab World, we have so
much sand to make glasses  that we don't  need  to drink with the
same one twice either."

The Texas Girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in
one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, shoots the
Mexican and the Arab. Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and
calling for a refill, she says, 'In Texas, we have so many illegal
aliens that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.'

GOD BLESS TEXAS!