[Rushtalk] Is Barack Obama Mentally Unstable?

Richard Whitenight rwhitenight2004 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 19:56:37 MDT 2014

Who is Barack Hussein Obama, the man in the White House? Without a doubt,
Obama is the most unvetted, unaccomplished, unqualified person to ever to
occupy the Oval Office in American history. Do we even know for sure that
Obama mentally stable? Dr. Sam Vaknin, the world’s leading expert on
narcissism and the author of “Malignant Self Love ,” has said that “Obama’s
language, posture, and demeanor and the testimonies of his closest, dearest
and nearest suggest that Obama is a narcissist or he may have Narcissistic
Personality Disorder.” Narcissists have a grandiose, inflated, messiah like
self image and cannot stand to be criticized. Obama’s Christ like view of
himself is very clearly revealed in his Democratic nomination victory
speech in St. Paul, Minnesota on June 3, 2008 in which he tells a
worshipping audience, “This was the moment when the rise of the oceans
began to slow and our planet began to heal.” Clearly, this is a delusional
statement. At the end of Barack’s Super Tuesday speech in Chicago on
February 5, 2008 Obama makes another ludicrous and insane pronouncement
telling his followers “We are the ones that we have been waiting for.” This
is narcissistic double speak; in translation what Obama is really saying
is, “I am the one the world has been waiting for.”

Why is so much of Obama’s past shrouded in secrecy and why is there such a
plethora of unanswered questions about Barack. For instance:

1) Why are all of Obama’s college records sealed?

2) Did Obama receive government aid as a foreign exchange student when he
attended Occidental College?

3) Obama admits he traveled to Pakistan at age 20 in 1981. Well then, what
passport did Obama use to fly to Pakistan since Pakistan was on the U.S.
State Department’s no travel list at that time?

Read more at God Save USA <http://www.godsaveusa.com/obama.htm>. By Rock
Peters

--
Regards,
Richard Whitenight

Twitter:  @rwhitenight0648

My e-mail is being maintained by the NSA, CIA, FBI, and the Department of
Homeland Security.  You can't get better secure e-mail than that.