[Rushtalk] Is Barack Obama Mentally Unstable?

Steven Laib stevenlaib at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 9 20:13:48 MDT 2014

I'm not holding my breath waiting for the answers.  If election law went the way I believe it should, any person who files papers to run for president would also give up any right to privacy of their personal records.  Birth certs., medical, college transcripts, criminal, travel documents and anything else that might be desired.  Then we might finally get someone we know what we need to know about.

SDL

Sent from my iPad