[Rushtalk] The State of Welfare as we Know It

Carl William Spitzer IV cwsiv at copper.net
Sun Aug 10 15:42:58 MDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-07-10 at 09:34 -0700, Tom Matiska wrote:
> Not only has it cost more dollars than any other war in history, but
> the consequences of social decay(drugs,crime, etc) have probably cost
> far more lives also.   Remember LBJ's primary objective was to "buy
> the N vote for the next 200 years"  and in that sense the war has been
> 25% successful .....   dunno about the next 150 years..... current
> lefty fashion trend has it that brown is the new black.... things may
> change soon.   Tom

We can not afford to keep Johnsons slavery alive and well.  America will
either be destroied in the civil war to come or be reborn in it either
way the slaves will be killed or driven out.

I think Lincoln foresaw this with his plan of expatriotation for freed
slaves to the Caribiean and South america but that little looser Booth
screwed up the plan which would have let both peoples have a fresh
start.

CWSIV