[Rushtalk] President Obama Says Conservatives are the Greatest Threat to America

John A. Quayle blueoval57 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 12 09:08:25 MDT 2014

Eagle Rising Newsletter Header

August 12, 2014

<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485598-8cefbdfa53-e53ee03d7a>
obama-laugh

<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485598-8cefbdfa53-e53ee03d7a>Obama
Says Conservatives are the Greatest Threat to Our Nations

<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485599-0edc49b056-e53ee03d7a>
major slider

<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485599-0edc49b056-e53ee03d7a>Obama
Administration Cuts Military – Army MMajor Writes
Open Letter Condemning System

<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485600-7663c5a35d-e53ee03d7a>
obama-smile

<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485600-7663c5a35d-e53ee03d7a>President
Obama Says it Wasn’t His “Decision” to Pull Troops from Iraq

More Articles
    *
<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485601-efcb4f66b9-e53ee03d7a>Don’t
Like Common Core? Teacher Union Head Will
“Punch You In the Face!” Seriously. We think
that Michael Mulgrew, the president of the United
Federation of Teachers, may need to take some
medication to help him relax a bit. “If someone
takes something from me, I’m going to [
]

    *
<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485602-528c4faf0f-e53ee03d7a>Ted
Cruz says “Conservatives are Winning!” “The
impossible becomes possible when we shine the
light, tell the truth, and empower the American
people.”   -- Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) “What
I’m going to talk to you about this afternoon is how we [
]

    *
<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485603-fb57dca280-e53ee03d7a>The
Eric Holder and Obama Rap Eric Holder gets bolder
in his self-hatred. Smolder one, smolder two, him
and Obama stubbing their thoughts in a shoe. What
can they do? Kick themselves in the ass.  As Mick Jagger said, “It’s a [
]

    *
<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485604-360cde1bec-e53ee03d7a>The
Truth about Hamas' Ceasefire Thanks to A.F.
Branco we now understand what Hamas actually
means when they say "cease," "fire". Â  Check Out
More of A.F. Branco's Great Work at Comically Incorrect...

    *
<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485605-04d4d5ed62-e53ee03d7a>Jihadist
Training Camps in America and Islamic Flag Over
White House With open borders, Obama’s
Executive Orders normalizing illegal immigration,
and no check on who’s coming into our country,
it’s reasonable to assume that people who want
to destroy our way of life are making their [
]

    *
<http://if.inboxfirst.com/ga/click/2-12202802-79-18134-37543-485606-1a1524c9dc-e53ee03d7a>What
We’re Reading August 12, 2014 What We’re
Reading August 12, 2014 We hope you’re having a
great day wherever you are and that the news we
dig up for you this morning helps you navigate
the day more efficiently! It’s a [
]

Copyright 2014, Eagle Rising -- a Division of
Bravera Holdings, LLC.
Ponderosa Trail
Dallas, GA 30132
[]