[Rushtalk] Condensed Version of ObamaCare

Carl William Spitzer IV cwsiv at copper.net
Sun Aug 17 11:15:46 MDT 2014

From: lpyle at 2ampd.net [2ampd] <2ampd at yahoogroups.com>

Here is the 2700-page ObamaCare legislation condensed to 4 sentences.
This is brilliant & clarifies everything!
1. In order to insure the uninsured, we first have to un-insure the
insured.

2. Next, we require the newly un-insured to be re-insured.

3. To re-insure the newly un-insured, they are required to pay extra
charges to be re-insured.

4. The extra charges are required so that the original insured, who
became un-insured and then became re-insured, can pay enough extra so
that the original un-insured can be insured, free of charge to them.