[Rushtalk] Romney Shows His Hand

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Sat Aug 30 14:57:43 MDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-08-22 at 17:20 -0500, Steven Laib wrote:

> A large part of the problem is that Romney, like a lot of other
> people, could never imagine that an anti-American person would ever be
> allowed to get this far, let alone, be elected.
>
> Stupidity is becoming infectious these days.

The founders did forsee this evil as possible which is why they provided
the Second Amendment and openly spoke of periodic insurrections.  Only
this time its not just political freedom but a judgment of GOD for our
national sins such as the drug war, aborticide, our interventionist
foreign policy and the war crimes of Lincoln which set in motion this
decline into government depravity and lawlessness.  www.lewrockwell.com

CWSIV