[Rushtalk] Is Homosexuality an Addiction Like Alcoholism?

Dennis Putnam dap1 at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 31 05:18:30 MDT 2014

Just because you don't like it does not make it "a trainwreck." It is a
matter of personal preference and you simply don't like it, so just say
that rather than falsely imply that TB does not work right. I would
challenge you to explain where it is not working . Obviously it works
better than Eudora for GPG signed messages (which this one is not as I
remembered to disable it). That Eudora does not work right with GPG is
one reason why I abandoned it for TB years ago (amazing after all these
years Eudora is still broken). The other reason was because Eudora was
"a trainwreck." :-)