[Rushtalk] The real Cost of Illegal Immigration

Carl Spitzer lynux at keepandbeararms.com
Sat Aug 30 22:14:54 MDT 2014

Massive Cost of Illegal Immigration Revealed

Posted by Rodney Lee Conover  on Jul 27, 2014

http://joeforamerica.com/2014/07/massive-cost-illegal-immigration-revealed/

illegal-immigration-is-a-crimeThe massive cost associated with the
tsunami of Central American kids arriving at our southern borders has a
lot more to it than feeding, housing and giving medical care to
disadvantaged children.

We are quickly becoming inundated with thugs. Underage gang members
belonging to one of the world’s most violent gangs have arrived among
the tidal wave of starving orphans coming over.

Housing facilities are doubling as recruitment headquarters for the gang
members. Border patrol agents can’t do anything about it.

And Obama doesn’t

care.

This situation is described in the article below, written by law
enforcement officer Frank Aquila, President of South San Joaquin
Republicans and author of the book “Sarah Palin Out of Nowhere”.  Aquila
cites alarming statistics that are underplayed by the popular media,
including massive expenditures.

from Crow’s Nest Politics:

        Americans First; not illegals by; Frank Aquila

        Obama’s policies have encouraged illegal immigrants to come to
        America, which has overwhelmed our border patrol from capturing
        drug cartels, drug traffickers, and even suspected terrorists.
        These drug cartels are responsible for 55,000 murders along our
        southern border, including border patrol agents. They have also
        conspired with Hezbollah, an Arab terrorist network, to traffic
        humans and drugs through 75 tunnels into America. In essence,
        90% of those seeking to get into America illegally are
        successful with 20% having a criminal background.

        See YouTube below @
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD2S7hM_A3E

        Approximately 30% of those in our federal and state prisons are
        here illegally. Many are being set free through policies of the
        Obama administration on a promise to appear in court. According
        to the FBI, there are 1.4 million gang members coordinating
        multiple crimes from drugs to theft to murder, tying up police
        services, prisons, and our courts. According to a 2010 Justice
        Department report, gangs consisting of illegal immigrants are
        active in 1,286 U.S. cities.

        With Americans in danger and the cost to pay for these services
        and incarceration skyrocketing, one may think our federal
        government would assist states in enforcing the border. Wrong.
        Our federal government is actually encouraging illegal
        immigrants to come, using a website to teach them how to sign up
        for welfare programs once they arrive in the U.S. Now billions
        are spent on welfare to house, feed, and care for those here
        illegally. Some are provided EBT cards and bused to Walmart.
        Many have diseases, overstretching our healthcare system and
        services. With our social welfare system, justice system, and
        health care system over burdened, illegal immigrants have also
        overwhelmed our educational system. US taxpayers are now
        spending $52 billion annually on educational services for
        illegal immigrants.

        All of these expenditures and services ultimately take away from
        our American citizens and taxpayers. We pay more for the cost of
        the service while getting less in return.All of this pandering
        to illegal immigrants undermined those that came to America
        legally. Those individuals respected the law and went through
        the legal process. Those that came here legally and those that
        came to America 100 years ago did not come for government
        entitlements. They assimilated into society and learned English.
        They loved the Red, White, and Blue and many died fighting for
        Liberty and Freedom. They became proud Americans with the
        heritage of another nation.

        Today, these immigrants are encouraged to break the law through
        an assortment of entitlement flavors for all ages dependent on a
        government to care for them. That, in their mind, would be
        future Democrat voters.

        America needs to enforce our border, protect the legal process
        of immigration, and provide services to Americans, such as our
        veterans that have risked their lives to defend liberty and
        freedom. If President Obama and our government want to assist
        young children and those in need, there are many places
        throughout the U.S. where they can find real Americans.

It’s fitting to close with an impassioned plea by Ken Crow, a vocal
blogger who champions the cause of conservatives.

        America; We have had laws on the books for immigrating to our
        nation for decades. PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA has ordered ICE and
        the Border Patrol to stand down! It is that simple. He ordered
        them to stand down for the purpose of creating chaos on our
        borders to enable himself to be able rewrite our immigration law
        through Executive Fiat.

I have said it before and will say it again here; Barack Obama is in
fact guilty of treason against America. I wrote an article recently that
detailed the fact that he has known from almost day one of his tenure as
President that Hezbollah was trafficking drugs and entering America
illegally on our borders. The article is heavily documented and I would
suggest you read it if you have not.